world most expensive house antilla
The Dream Home of even Millionaires. Why? Because it belongs to a Billionaire and ranks among costliest residential structure in world. Antilia is most expensive and beautiful house. Antilia is private home in mumbai, india. the owner of this house is a mukesh ambani. mukesh ambani is chairman of Reliance Industries.Mukesh Ambani, the 5th richest man in the world and Asia’s richest; has created history.antilita is most beautiful and luxury house in the world.That is world most second expensive house.As of November 2014, it is deemed to be the world's most expensive residential property, after Buckingham Palace, which is designated as a crown property.that cost is arround 1-2 billion dollar.
The 27-storey Antilla has more floor space than Louis XIV’s palace at Versailles! After four years of design and construction, this tower is 570 feet tall with 400,000 square feet of interior space. Built mostly out of glass, the ultra-modern Antilla includes panic rooms, a movie theatre and a crew of 600 servants!.The 4532sqm plot of land had been previously owned by the Currimbhoy Ebrahim Khoja Yateemkhana. This charitable institution had sold the land allocated for the purpose of education of underprivileged Khoja children to Antilia Commercial Private Limited in July 2002 for ₹210.5 million (US$3.1 million).The prevailing market value of the land at the time was at least ₹1.5 billion (US$22 million)
Interesting Facts About Antilla :-
1. Antilla Is a Valued At One Billions of US Dollar. Yes, A Home That is expensive even for Billionaires. even that billionaire can't afford this house.
2.The Antilla also has a 50-person home-theatre with an outdoor/indoor bar, scores of powder rooms, an entertainment centre, and a huge room for the staff to have a place to relax. Moreover, 600 full-time staff members work here to maintain this mansion.
3. All floors have extra high ceilings. Other building with similar heights can have 60 Floors. Antilla is also 100% secure and safe.
4. 6 Of the 27 Floors are for Ambani Family's car and other vehicle collection. They even have a car service station on 7th floor.
5. The architectural design is based on the lotus and sun. Top 6 Floor are for Residential purpose having lavish Rooms for different purpose.
6. Famous Chicago based Architecture firm Perkins and Will designed this amazing building.
7. Billion Dollar Home has a many Garden, 60-person home-theater, a health spa, a salon, a ballroom, various Swimming Pools, big HD TV,Yoga room and a snow room as well.
8. There is an outdoor/indoor bar, a theater, scores of powder rooms, an entertainment center, and a huge entourage room for the staff to have a place to relax.
9. A Staff of 600 is responsible to maintain Most Expensive Home Of India, which is probably world's most expensive as well.
10. Antilia is most popular luxury house in india. it's a most beautiful and lovely house ever.
11. There’s also an ice room where residents and guests can escape the Mumbai heat to a small, cooled chamber dusted by man-made snow flurries.